Fine Linens wants you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase online. If you are not fully satisfied, you may return or exchange unused merchandise in its original packaging within 30 days from when you received it. Additional restrictions may apply. Please see below for details and instructions on how to make your return.
Returns and Exchange Policy
- Within 15 days of receipt: Full refunds excluding shipping costs will be issued for returns made within 15 days
- Within 15-30 days of receipt: 10% restocking fee will apply for any returns
- After 30 days of receipt: No returns will be accepted after 30 days
You can expect to receive your refund within 15 days of when Fine Linens receives your return. You will be refunded all costs (including shipping & handling) if the return is the result of a manufacturer error.
For all items being exchanged, you are required to pay a flat rate for re-shipping orders. Shipping rates below:
- $500.00 or less - $12.00 flat rate
- $500.00 or more - $20.00 flat rate
Merchandise must comply with following conditions
- Unused and unlaundered
- No animal hair
- Must be in original packaging & shelf-ready condition the same way you received it
- Custom, monogrammed, and clearance items are not accepted for returns
- Certain brands are ineligible for return; please see below details for specific manufacturer return policies
- Pillows and Comforters (Down or Fake Down) are not allowed to be taken out of the packaging and dressed on your bed or in your personal Merchandise
If we receive returns that do not comply with our above policy, they will be sent back with no credit issued.
Return & Exchange Instructions
For the easiest return/exchange, please fill out the web form below and make sure to include all items you are returning as well as the names of any items you would like to exchange them for. Please print the email verification and include in your return package to ensure full credit.
You may also call us at 212-737-2123 or 877-454-6366 (toll-free) for a Return Authorization Number and additional assistance in making your return/exchange.
Ship your return PREPAID AND INSURED for the full purchase price by a trackable carrier (e.g. UPS or FEDEX). If you ship via United States Postal Service, we recommend that you request a receipt signature. We also recommend that you insure the package for the full purchase price. Finelinens.com will not take responsibility for items lost or damaged without insurance.
Please Return All Items to:
1193 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10028
Fine Linens will not be responsible for items you return directly to the manufacturer, which will result in a 20% restocking fee.
Specific Manufacturer Return Policies
Alashan Cashmere , Pine Cone Hill, SDH Linens (excludes Legna Sheeting), Ann Gish, Brahms Mount, John Robshaw, Dwell Home, Coyuchi, Yves Delorme, Mike + Ally and Anichini: Unless defective, returns or exchanges will only be accepted if items are sent back unopened. A 10% restocking fee will be applied to items that comply with the above policy.
Bonjour Linens, Dea Linens, John Atkinson, Cottimaryanne, Anne de Solene, Abyss & Habidecor (White or Ivory can be returned), Pearl Dragon, Zambiati, custom items, and fabric: No returns or exchanges accepted.
Downright: Items cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been taken out of their packaging or used in anyway. The items become damaged once this is done for Sanitary reasons in accordance with the law.
Initiate a Return