About Fine LinensFine Linens is a family-owned business whose bedding, bath towels and housewares have delighted New York City shoppers since 1975. Beloved by decorators and homeowners alike, we’re known for impeccable service, top-tier brands and quality customized linens. Our customers enjoy a personalized experience whether they’re shopping online or in our Manhattan store.
- Established 1975
- 50,000 CustomersServed Worldwide
- Over 1,000,000 Sheets andBlankets Sold
History & Vision
Owner Steven Hirsch founded Fine Linens more than 40 years ago. He acquired a burgeoning business, moved it to its current Upper East Side location and quickly transformed it into one of the leading linen retailers in New York.
Steven’s son David joined the company in 2005. Under his leadership, Fine Linens expanded to include online shopping, wedding registry, a price-match guarantee and a robust rewards program for our valued customers.
Whether you’re studying swatches in our store or placing a carefully considered order online, Steven and David want to personally welcome you to Fine Linens. From live chat and telephone support to in-store consultations, we’re here to help bring your decorating vision to life.
As Seen In
Awards and Accolades
- In 2007, Fine Linens was selected by Dell top 100 companies best demonstrating the spirit of small business and was featured on a billboard in Manhattan’s Time Square.
- In 2011 and 2012, Inc. Magazine selected Fine Linens as one of the fastest growing private companies in America for the Inc. 500|5000 list.
- Home Accents Today announces 2016 Retail Stars honorees.