Silky Legna woven with a Melange technique to create a subtle heathered look behind the contemporary jacquard pattern.
100% Italian Wood Fiber.
Woven in: Italy.
Bedskirts are gathered.
Full Fitted - Extra Long: Special Order/Signature Required.
Shipping & Returns
Please allow a 4-8 week lead time for your items to ship out. Certain stocked colors will ship immediately.
Our policy is simple: We'll ship anything on our site to anywhere in the United States—even Alaska and Hawaii—for *free. No minimums. No kidding. (*International orders aren't eligible for free shipping).
Please see our Shipping policy for full details
Fine Linens wants you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase online. If you are not fully satisfied, you may return or exchange unused merchandise in its original packaging within 30 days from when you received it. Additional restrictions may apply. For further assistance please call our customer service department at 212-737-2123 or send an email to email@example.com
Our linens are made to last and when properly cared for, we stand behind our products. Machine washing is the best way to care for our linens as it not only restore the ample loft and volume of our fabrics, but it accentuates the inherent texture and luster of the natural fibers.
Please follow these guidelines:
Our Cotton, Legna and Linen sheets are machine washable using warm water and SDH Fine Fabric Wash. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle.
HELPFUL HINTS TO MAKE CARING FOR YOUR SDH LINENS A BREEZE:
• When washing, be sure to turn your linens inside out if possible.
• It's best to wash your pieces separately to give them plenty of water and adequate space. Therefore make sure your larger items comfortable fit in your home washer.
• Linens made from natural fibers such as silk, linen, cotton, cashmere and wool should be washed in cool or cold water.
• Use only SDH Fine Fabric Wash as it is specifically formulated to gently and effectively clean fine washables. It is super concentrated, cold water active and biodegradable. And because it rinses away clean, leaving no damaging residue to break down fibers, it can keep fine linens in newer condition longer.
• Do not use any brighteners, bleaches or fabric softeners on our products.
• Set the wash cycle to spin-dry thoroughly and remove from the washer at once. Leaving them wet will case the fibers to shrink or felt.
• Do not over-dry natural fibers as it will alter their shape, increase wrinkles and make the fabric brittle.
• To add even more freshness to every load, use SDH Dryer Sachets. Our French lavender filled sachets are wonderful for your drawers and cupboards too.
• Please be careful with lotions and medications that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agent as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.
Choose from a range of available colors that perfectly expresses your style. Creating a new design or refreshing your current look? We're happy to help. Just request a Free Swatch.
Select the swatches you want to order
Need to see and feel our Fine fabrics to make your decision easier? We would love to send you samples for FREE! There is no fee, no limitation or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within 7-10 business days, however, we are experiencing some delays due to increased employee safety measures. Swatches are not available for certain brands or for certain products like furniture and lighting.
Please, select swatches.
Where would you like them sent?
Thank you for your swatch request. We have sent confirmation emails to your mailbox. You can expect to receive your swatches within 7-10 business days.